Monday, January 11, 2016

Jim Grooms

Hi,

My name is Jim Grooms and I am currently pursuing a Doctorate degree in Computer Science with an emphasis in Emerging Media.  I have been working in the Information Technology sector for over 25 years.  My last employment was with a NASA contractor at Kennedy Space Center, Forida.  I am presently semi-retired and have been working diligently on my dissertation, hopefully I will have met Colorado Technical University requirements in August 2016 and will be awarded my terminal degree.

Please feel free to make any type of comment or response in this blog to keep all of our members up to speed on the various trends that are associated with technologies of any sort.

1 comment:

  1. I need to upload the details of this Blog project and will return to this area later.

    ReplyDelete